Sunday, November 22, 2009


There’s this girl and she just came back to school (it’s not Serena). She’s making my life awful. I hate her. I mean, she did this REALLY awful thing to me, which is the reason she left, and now she’s back trying to hide that awful thing (it’s not Serena, I promise). She just waltzes back in here like nothing has changed and expects everything to go back to normal, ugh! (really, it’s not Serena, I swear). But she’s not going to get away with it that easily. I’ve made it my mission to make her life a living hell (I guarantee you, it’s not Serena).
Sincerely,Vengeful in Versace
Dear Vengeful in Versace,
Um, hello, an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Might want to chill on the revenge. I’m sure whatever she did was horrible but you can’t just go around the city trying to ruin her life. You need to go to Bliss Spa and get a deep tissue massage ASAP. It’ll make you feel a lot better.
xo xo Gossip Girl
101 Comments »
-->Dear Gossip Girl…
What color hair do you have?
Sincerely,Bergdorf Brunette
Dear Bergdorf Brunette,I think this is a trick question. By revealing my hair color I would be revealing one of my features. I plead the fifth on this one.
xo xo Gossip Girl
117 Comments »
-->Dear Gossip Girl…February 12th, 2008
I am so embarrassed. Like I want to hide under my sheets for the rest of my life and never come out until graduation in four years. I did this dumb thing at a party and now I’m afraid the entire world knows about it. How can I make everyone forget about it as well as show my face again?
Sincerely,Mortified Mary
Dear Mortified Mary,People will forgive but they will never forget. Trust me. If you want to be part of this world people will talk. You just need to learn to accept it. If you can’t play with the sharks then get out of the water. You need to stand tall with your head high and face the UES. For better or worse.
xo xo Gossip Girl
13 Comments »
-->Dear Gossip Girl…February 5th, 2008
There’s this girl, and she’s the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. We went on a date the other night (I know, I can’t believe it either. I kept pinching myself so I would wake up from the most wonderful dream I’d ever had but I didn’t wake up! It was real!). The night got kind of confusing and stuff but nevertheless, I dropped her off and stupid me didn’t even walk her to her door. Did I totally blow it with the girl of my dreams? Do you think she’ll ever talk to me again? What should I do?
Sincerely,Dummy in DUMBO
Dear Dummy in DUMBO,
Wow, you like to ramble. Did you ask this girl out? I mean if she agreed to go on one date with you, I’m sure she’d go on another. I say you have to just go find her and tell her you’re sorry for making the end of the night so weird. I’m sure she’ll give you a second chance. Well,hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment